How to fund my World of Warcraft ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
hefemeister said:
Start gambling on ManU

No really wash neighbors cars get a paper route mow lawns play WOW and sell accounts on ebay.

when I was your age I would ask my neighbors if they needed help mowing their lawn for a small fee. esp if they are elderly, you can make a little bit that way. you just gotta advertise services you can provide. :)

I like the wholesale Candy Idea :p ..... I have an idea ! ..... I will put posters up around my town/village advertising Virus protection software setup ect ect and basic pc maintenance for £7.50 a session.

Lots of people simply dont have a clue about them kind of things.

Thanks

It is possible to sell gold to gold vendors and make the subscription price. I wouldn't recomend it. I will take all the fun out of the game, and you will have minimal time to enjoy the game between "farming runs".

K M A N said:
I dont get what your on about

There are websites, mainly for online RPGs, that will trade real world currency for game currency, and vice versa. They have this a lot, in Runescape too. He's saying you could sell gold in WoW for real money to make up for the cost. But doing this is tedious and takes the fun out of the game.

K M A N said:
I like the wholesale Candy Idea :p ..... I have an idea ! ..... I will put posters up around my town/village advertising Virus protection software setup ect ect and basic pc maintenance for £7.50 a session.

Lots of people simply dont have a clue about them kind of things.

Thanks

Do you own a registered CD-Key to the one your gonna install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom