How to design a good website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay it is obvious you want people to spoon feed you all this information, that is not the right path to take.

erm..
if the button we can iew it by 3D b4 we click?
tat's mean already in interface once u enter the website.....

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make a good website,,

I want to make one too,,,

thanks,,,

PS,, the current web pages I have on my monitor are hard to manage,, there are many of them and I have to flip back and forth through them and then the tape comes off the top of the monitor, then the pages all fall on the floor,, recently i have begun to use colour in my web pages, but I have an over flow problem when the marker runs through to the page behind,,

Can I install these pics through my floppy drive,, maybe if i fold them up a bit??

cheers,

the current web pages I have on my monitor are hard to manage,, there are many of them and I have to flip back and forth through them and then the tape comes off the top of the monitor,then the pages all fall on the floor

that is a n00bish mistake, you should staple or hot glue the web pages to your monitor.

recently i have begun to use colour in my web pages, but I have an over flow problem when the marker runs through to the page behind,,

yes that is a very common problem i find when using felt tip markers. crayons work a bit better, but i find that smearing some paint on my nose and using it as a brush i can acheive the best results

Can I install these pics through my floppy drive,, maybe if i fold them up a bit??

yes you can, put your web pages through a paper shredder and use tweezers to carefully cram all of the pices into your floppy disk drive.

you may need to use a floppy diskette as a wedge tool to get all of the pices fully seated inside the floppy drive.

if you need any more proffesional advice i am here to help! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom