How to design a good website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sys

Baseband Member
can anyone give me any suggestion how to design a good website? like colour,graphic or any good example for those good website?
and also wat is the bad website,if can give me the example.....
Thanks......
:):):)

well i am always desinging new wedsites, i can doyou up some layouts if u want them, or give you some ideas

it all depends on your taste.. i like a clean look. i start off using dreamweaver or golive, with an idea of what i want to page to look like. first thing i do is add the menu/navigation and the rest just falls into place. if you have no idea of what u wanna do- get some templates here.

we are speaking about graphic design? it would take months to teach you this. and not all people can be taught, you have to have a bit of imagination and an eye for knowing wat looks right and wrong. you should browse for some graphics forums. most of them deal with photoshop.

it's easier for you to post what you have done and people can comment on it. graphics requires that you are able to not take in criticism as personal attacks, although some people are just plain synical. do a google search for forums

Two really important things I fell.
1) Make sure its easy to navigate
2) Make it easy to read (text, especialy)

Those are two pitfalls that I see screw up sum sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom