How I almost was going to kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
I was looking at the E3 awards on IGN and I came across the link to this:

IGN: E3 2007: Haze, UT3 PS3 Exclusive

After UT3 being delayed for so long, then finally going to released this November, and then reading this article, I started to get real ****ed (I'm going to get it for PC) and I instantly started searching for more information, and Google came up with nothing, for a little while I thought it was going to be true.

E3 07: Unreal Tournament III due in '07, PS3/PC exclusive 'til '08 - PC News at GameSpot

I almost freaked out, I am very anxious for this game, and if I was forced to wait just so the PS3 can have it exclusive I would have lost it, especially since I just ordered a 8800GTX with playing UT3 in mind.

Also my card and memory should be getting here today, unless those bast***s at UPS was going to make me wait till tomorrow(Tuesday).

Haha, I went through the exact same thing you stated. I was almost extremely angry..... at everyone.

im sutre u noticed that microsoft did teh same thign with bioshock they said xbox 360 exclusive but its out for the pc as well, the consolke people just dont wana admit that the pc is a platform for gaming and that it runs much beter i remember seign a video about the ps3 and one person had to give up there spot inline for the top of the line falcon northwest pc and never buy a ps3 for 3 years and the sony rep was there and he didnt even wana go upstairs to check out the pc

^not true consoles usually do better when it comes to game sales then pc games
because console gaming is much more popular and easier to do.
you cant rent pc games as you can console games.
theres also alot more console games out there then pc games

im sutre u noticed that microsoft did teh same thign with bioshock they said xbox 360 exclusive but its out for the pc as well, the consolke people just dont wana admit that the pc is a platform for gaming and that it runs much beter i remember seign a video about the ps3 and one person had to give up there spot inline for the top of the line falcon northwest pc and never buy a ps3 for 3 years and the sony rep was there and he didnt even wana go upstairs to check out the pc

:p I remeber reading about that.

^not true consoles usually do better when it comes to game sales then pc games
because console gaming is much more popular and easier to do.
you cant rent pc games as you can console games.
theres also alot more console games out there then pc games

that and it is more of a pain to get pirated games for consoles than it is for computers, hence why people actually BUY console games, lol

and AMD GT Player, seriously, i've remembered past posts you've made, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF GRAMMAR. Come on, seriously, like, commas even, who cares if you don't use apostrophes, or fullstops, but commas! so **** easy to use, and makes your posts readable. yet again i can't be bothered trying to read your post, lol

its not hard at all to pirate console games at all
anyone with half a brain could do it
i would say there are just as many people who pirate console games as they do pc games

its not hard at all to pirate console games at all
anyone with half a brain could do it
i would say there are just as many people who pirate console games as they do pc games

i would have to disagree. i dont know a single person who pirates console games. it doesnt surprise me though. the idea seems to me to be a very daunting task. plus PC games are easier to download and play than console games.

you simply burn console games to a disk, you can obtain them the same way you do pc games

i know when i look up games online to download, there are twice as many console versions of the game then pc versions

lol, simply burn them to a disc? yeah not going to happen hey

with xbox and ps2 (maybe 3, i dont know) all you had to do was burn them to get a copy, yes, but you needed a modded / chipped console to play it. I know, not hard to get, but lots of people can't be bothered.

2. with 360s, thats not the case. for one when you mod your xbox you will 99% of the time get locked out of xbox live, which is one of the main reasons 360s are awesome, cause of their great multi. that and you need to have the console plugged into the computer directly at the time that you are burning it and have some crazy *** source code programs running at the same time to get some figures etc etc etc, it takes a while. very doable, but involved.

so no, it is not simply a case of copy paste play yay. PC games are definitely more pirated than console games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom