Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
I had 4 As and 1 B+.....the B+ was in the bullcrap "General education seminar" class. Resulting GPA was 3.9 but all the classes aren't very difficult if you just pay attention and go to each class.
In college, two A's in 2 B+'s.
I agree with Nubius, So long as you go to each class and actually pay attention. Then you should get a good if not great grades.

Trotter said:
The only reason I graduated was because I got to see my girlfriend/fiance at school. She is now my wife of almost 20 years.

dungeon-ball-chain-2613.jpg

20 YEARS!GOOD LORD!!!

Who knows, Havok... maybe I'm into that...
omgblinky3sm.gif

I can't complain. I found a good one, and I've got too much invested in her to change my mind now.

I agree with Nubius, So long as you go to each class and actually pay attention. Then you should get a good if not great grades.
Well......especially my classes. Most of mine are based around audio and learning the consoles for mixing so it's very fun and interesting :D My final for one of my classes consisted of half of it written and half of it mixing a song on the console in the studio :) That makes things nice.

I care for a couple of reasons. One, you feel good when you do good work. Two, it makes the parents happy and more willing to send cash :D And Three, I can apply for the "AiS Student excellence award" and get grants for keeping above 3.5

Nubius said:
Well......especially my classes. Most of mine are based around audio and learning the consoles for mixing so it's very fun and interesting :D My final for one of my classes consisted of half of it written and half of it mixing a song on the console in the studio :) That makes things nice.

Which is why my GPA is 3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom