hotmail problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastegw

Inspired by Art
i have been using hotmail as my main email for about 10 years.

i have never encountered a problem until now....

when i click to go to Sign In i get ....
hotmailfail.jpg

that.

now it could just be the site is down, but most giant sites atleast have a "website down" page you get redirected to right?

not sure what to think....it was working this morning before i left for work.

any ideas?

That is an internet problem... i get them all the time on my dial up when i use IE (i rarely use it now) try it in firefox or opera. Also can you get to other sites?

That is an internet problem... i get them all the time on my dial up when i use IE (i rarely use it now) try it in firefox or opera. Also can you get to other sites?

i know i did not say this, but ya, im still on my rig, its only hotmail i cant get into.

i have not had any internet problems in a long while.

my connection is fine.

if it is a internet problem, exactly what kind of problem could it be and how would i fix it.

and i dont use firefox or opera, rather keep it that way for now.

Works fine for me; but I know one of my friends is having problems with it atm now as well.

Spranks says (7:41 PM):
*hotmail workin for u?
Chase (a.k.a. carnageX) --- Windows 7 ftw! --- Not having good luck with motherboards... says (7:42 PM):
*sure is
Spranks says (7:43 PM):
*after i click login it says ie cannot display the webpage
*same with firefox

i have not had any internet problems in a long while.

my connection is fine.

just saying, this happens when my dial up is running slow, well slower then usual. Perhaps it means something different on high speed. I honestly don't know, never used high speed other then at my school. Perhaps hotmail is just having some problems right now. Although it works fine for me as well.

ah, so it is working for you, that does tell me its a problem on my end then.

ill look further into it.

thanks for the help.

Checked my reply, tastegw? May be specific servers that its trying to connect to as my friend is having problems with multiple browsers as well.

Checked my reply, tastegw? May be specific servers that its trying to connect to as my friend is having problems with multiple browsers as well.

dang, this sucks, that being the email account i use for all my finances, accounts, ect..

but most importantly, i cant check the trades going on in my fantsy baseball leagues! (also have a few ebay customers i need to respond to)

i would have to maually go thru each league, im too lazy for this!

try going threw a proxy to get to hotmail. Could work.

im installing ie8 right now,

ill leave feedback after its installed.

not sure what a proxy is lol. but i shall google it now!

Code:
a person authorized to act for another

i will call my lawyer, he can act for me! ...j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom