HL2 ending WTF? *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beefcake said:
I'm sorry but we speak english on these forums.

Metr01973 said:
Free? you gotta be kiddin' It's the official expansion pack for HL2 and it's coming out in April, I think it's priced at about £20-25 GBP (about $30-40, but don't hold me to that)

i remember valve releasing info on aftermath only beng like another 4 or 5 hours of gameplay and only costing about 8$ and only avaiable through steam, and possibly coming in a bundle with HL2. but im not sure if its the same pricing they released for aftermath cause of the HL episodes.

wiggy said:
so what actually hapens at the end??
cuz i cud nt b bothered 2 complete it! due 2 gettin hooked on counter strike source! any 1 else get hooked??

wiggy

We speak english on these forums.

BEAT THE GAME! You'll be glad you did.;)

okay... so now that we told wiggy that we are intolerante of his national language...
that Half-Life saga site was extremely helpfull, you should all read it! also I boght that raising the bar book, should be coming tomarrow(I love free overnight shipping from barnes and noble in manahtan :))
I'll tell you if it's worth buying, but because I love anything that has to do whith Half-Life and/or zombies, I will probally tell you to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom