HL2 ending WTF? *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deimos

In Runtime
Ok yeah I know it came out in 2004 but because of some stuff I just finished half life 2 and I'm totaly confused. its so wierd, yet, so cool! Basicly I have several things that I came up with that are either facts/ideas(this will branch into HL1):
-I believe that both games begin and end on a train, the second half-life i think ends on a train because of the way he exits and correct me if I'm wrong but I think he sais,"well this is where I get off"
-At the end of each game you take a job from Gman, although in the second one he dosn't give you a choice, which you didn't really get in the first one either.
-The other universe apperently got a stable connection with our universe and has created a foothold on our planet although there appears to be only one citadel on earth.
-Gman is obviosly(in my mind at least) a interdamentional goverment man who finds jobs for Gordon.
-I'm sure you all relized this but Gordon's last name Freeman can be broken down into "FREEman"
-In the HL3, asuming that Gordon takes Gmans job, I think he will work not on Earth but in another dimension.
-and finally, the grav gun is teh 1337357 gun EVER!
-----------------------
I was just wondering if anyone had anything to add.
------------------------
Ooo a cool fact if you were paying attention during the credits, the person who voiced Barney also did Gman.

Also, one of the developers at Valve said that Gman carries a ham sandwich, no pickle in his briefcase. :p

You also have to think about HL2:Aftermath though, that comes out soon. So some of your predictions might happen in the expansion.

cyrax said:
Also, one of the developers at Valve said that Gman carries a ham sandwich, no pickle in his briefcase. :p

You also have to think about HL2:Aftermath though, that comes out soon. So some of your predictions might happen in the expansion.
Oh yeah I forgot about that, Is that free if you bought HL2, and yay Hydra! when is that comming out?
ham sandwich, no pickle in his briefcase
aww thats the best part the pickle!

Free? you gotta be kiddin' It's the official expansion pack for HL2 and it's coming out in April, I think it's priced at about £20-25 GBP (about $30-40, but don't hold me to that) here's a link on some info etc.
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife2aftermath/news.html?mode=all
I've just noticed aswell, that Gamespot are now calling Aftermath, HL2 Episode One. I'm glad that this means there will be more episodes. I personally would prefer episodes to a full retail game as I don't want to wait years for HL3. LOL

Buy the book "Half-life 2: Raising the Bar". There's lots of little nuggets of information in there; it really helps to tie everything together and give insight into the world of HL2.

woot7800GT said:
Buy the book "Half-life 2: Raising the Bar". There's lots of little nuggets of information in there; it really helps to tie everything together and give insight into the world of HL2.
There is a book besides the prima guide about Half life?!
thats so cool
[walks out and buys]

so what actually hapens at the end??
cuz i cud nt b bothered 2 complete it! due 2 gettin hooked on counter strike source! any 1 else get hooked??

wiggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom