help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the information to recover they just wont let me

No, sir. If you had the information, you would be able to recover the account. Plain and simple. That means that the information you have is incorrect. If it was correct, it would prompt you to change your password once you have entered it.

It's not going to get any easier than this link I'm going to post. If you can't follow the steps here, or if you don't have the proper information and it tells you at the end that you cannot be verified, then there is nothing further we can do. The account is gone.

Give this a shot - there are three different methods here, so pay attention to what you're doing: 3 Ways to Recover a Gmail Password - wikiHow

Good luck.

The hitting out I couldnt care less really I was an IT Manager at 6 major banks and was the manager of techies, BA, Testers developers I just needed to make sure **** got done.

I got the IMEI number from an apple store but when I call apple the still refuse to open, I dont necessarily need my gmail although it has sensitive info its the youtube videos I need to edit quickly because they are causing me a huge problem

and btw I have had to chance my fb and email numerous times so my situation is less than normal but I somehow have to get access

You really are strange to be honest, you now apprantly worked for large companies and dont have a single clue about how basic IT secuirty works and what an IMEI number actaully is... you say Apple gave you the IMEI number? when you cant provide them any ID... really?!

Now you change from legal docs for court to only needing youtube vids! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ill stop replying to your trolling :cool::cool:

Funny while it lasted. LMAO

p.s midnightshadow.. why are you trying to help him? this is something you shouldnt do if he was serious about accessing an account that he cant prove is his..

Last edited by a moderator:
p.s midnightshadow.. why are you trying to help him? this is something you shouldnt do if he was serious about accessing an account that he cant prove is his..

Probably because I've dealt with so many folks who just aren't explaining it right and I'm use to dumbing it down enough to make it understandable. I go all out when I try to help. :)

However, there's nothing more I can do to help here. If that last link doesn't help him unlock his Google account, it's lost. Period.

Probably because I've dealt with so many folks who just aren't explaining it right and I'm use to dumbing it down enough to make it understandable. I go all out when I try to help. :)

However, there's nothing more I can do to help here. If that last link doesn't help him unlock his Google account, it's lost. Period.

There's "not explaining good" and "not having a single piece of ID/information to provide" :cool: . Anyone and everyone could answer the questions we first asked, even my 68yo Nan who never used a computer until 5-10 years ago understands what digital ID is.. (its the same as paper ID just digital lol) :cool:

p.s I've also dealt with alot of people too.. a skill in IT is being able to dumb down "IT talk" we all should be able to do it here...

Last edited:
uumm I dont think you are getting it. I have worked in IT security for banks, my last project was 700m. I am saying I am involved in a situation that my emails have been blocked. I was trying to dance round the subject but I have a legakl right to have them remove that just means getting a lawyer involved. I thought there might be some techie way of doing it but i guess not.. I am well versed in business and worked in banks around the world. The information i have is sensitive not with banks but you can imagine. Think outside the box

think outside the box to why i need the access. Both were blocked. I have delivered huge projects around the world. I thought they might be a techie answer. I was being vague on purpose. Critical info

the info on there is at the highest level sir it was blocked for a reason hense they both wont help me reopen but I have research I have a legal right. I even contacted voxpro and they wont. Thats their job

Last edited by a moderator:
uumm I dont think you are getting it. I have worked in IT security for banks, my last project was 700m. I am saying I am involved in a situation that my emails have been blocked. I was trying to dance round the subject but I have a legakl right to have them remove that just means getting a lawyer involved. I thought there might be some techie way of doing it but i guess not.. I am well versed in business and worked in banks around the world. The information i have is sensitive not with banks but you can imagine. Think outside the box

think outside the box to why i need the access. Both were blocked. I have delivered huge projects around the world. I thought they might be a techie answer. I was being vague on purpose. Critical info

the info on there is at the highest level sir it was blocked for a reason hense they both wont help me reopen but I have research I have a legal right. I even contacted voxpro and they wont. Thats their job

lool :cool: my bat mobile is in the garage and they won't give my keys back until I pay the repair bill. I need it now for legal reasons... Didn't want to say but I need to fight the riddler... He told the garage not to give my keys back but it's my legal right to drive my cool car!

I might ask the hulk to knock the garage door in and bust the side window of my bat mobile then get iron man to hotbox my bat mobile...

Can anyone suggest any other superhero who may be able to help me :cool::cool:

Last edited:
Either provide input that's actual advice or don't post at all... No need to troll and belittle other members as it makes the site look bad...

Either provide input that's actual advice or don't post at all... No need to troll and belittle other members as it makes the site look bad...

I gave him advice to stop making things up. What input has the OP gave... He contradicts every post he makes.. Maybe as a mod you should close or delete this thread... I'm doing what he is doing... Trolling.. :cool:

Once again, close or delete thread if you want to provide input... Don't just post a pointless comment to me, not monitoring the threads as you should makes the site look bad.. Looool

I gave him advice to stop making things up. What input has the OP gave... He contradicts every post he makes.. Maybe as a mod you should close or delete this thread... I'm doing what he is doing... Trolling.. :cool:
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Once again, close or delete thread if you want to provide input... Don't just post a pointless comment to me, not monitoring the threads as you should makes the site look bad.. Looool
Right because I always have time to monitor everything during the day during work. All I had time to do today was merge multiple postings. If you think the thread should be locked then use the Report Post feature and report the post like members are supposed to do rather than trolling and acting like an ***.

MidnightShadow and cb600 seemed the be the only ones that were providing real advice without acting like a troll.

On that note...
@OP: follow the advice given by MidnightShadow and cb600. If you're unable to get into your accounts with the advice given by them, then I'm afraid that's all we can assist you with.

*TOPIC LOCKED*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom