HELP with "my favorite game" issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

megamurph

Solid State Member
I'm looking to find some suggestions on getting the expansion pack "Shadows of Undrentide" to work. I have "Neverwinter Nights Gold Edition". I've already made it through the first Neverwinters Nights and well into Shadows of Undrentide. There is a point in the game that goes wacko on me. It's a scene in the game where I'm on a level that a maze of walls randomly appear and disappear. The object on this floor is to reach various dungeon cells with chests in them. I gave up playing awhile ago because of this problem. Once I reach this floor, movement pauses and pauses, until finally the scene freezes up. I've looked for patches for the Gold Edition that I have. There is nothing online that addresses this issue. I would appreciate some ideas so that I can get back into this game. It is a great game so far and it's disappointing to get this far and run into this problem.

Thanks

Neverwinter Nights is one of the best RPG's i've ever played......Fantastic Game from the people who brought you Knights of the Old Republic.

As far as whats causing your game to freeze or crash I have no idea, does your CD have a scratch???? Sorry thats really crappy luck....:mad: :mad:

Bioware baby :) Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights are two of my 5 all time fav RPGs. Others are KOTOR, Fallout, and Fallout 2.

Have you tried simply reinstalling the game? I doubt it will help, but it might. To save your game, copy the save files into another folder and paste them back in after the install. If not, it may be a bad CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom