Help!! PLEASE, I'M SCREWED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, now laziness is one problem, but posting your work on an online forum just to receive answers because you're too pathetic to work on it yourself?

Priceless.

Looks like he's trying to get an education from TF-University! I hated my HIP classes, and I ain't helping this guy with what I'm trying to forget. :(

ShoobieRat said:
Looks like he's trying to get an education from TF-University! I hated my HIP classes, and I ain't helping this guy with what I'm trying to forget. :(

Haha, yeah, I hear ya!

What's the big deal with helping someone with the problem? You know, a lot of people on here, I'm sure of, have been to school for computers or software, etc. Some even have Bach. or Masters, and they are posting items on here that they should already know. Know one has a problem with helping them with what they should know. Most answers on this forum come from using the search engines which everyone on here can do, but instead they post it on here so someone else can look it up for them instead of them doing it. Most of you probably can't even solve the problem, if not all. I know I can't but I did try to look to help him out. Most people come here for help, so let's help everyone instead of criticizing them for what they don't know yet, at least there trying. If I got that type of response from my first time being on a new forum, I sure wouldn't come back.

oh boy...
i think it's all in how it came acrost...
Please stick around, but it looked like you were trying to get out of homework,
now if you had said originally something like hey i'm having trouble with the consept, here's what i got so far...
things would have been a bit different. ;)
hope you stick around and sorry i'm not at that level to help acuratly

Hey, I'm not doing his bloody homework. He's got teachers/professors for that.

CALL THE DAMN TA!!!

I did my time in college.

There's a wealth of knowledge at your reach at your campus. Go use it. I'm sure your professor or TA have office hours and phones. Use them.

Now, if you waited so long that you now can't call your prof or TA, then dude...that was freaking stupid of you. :(

Now if you had come along like "I'm having problems with #3, this is what I've done, and this is their answer, but it's not working, can you guys show me what I'm doing wrong?" and we would be all like "sure, no problem."

But we're not going to sit here and do your homework. If you need help with the whole assignment, it's time to go see your prof, TA, or your class-counsellor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom