Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logitech

• Other (Specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The orginal Halo was such a let down for me. Like the only thing good about it was the Co-Op play that you had when you where playing the missions. Some thing that the PC Version didn't not have.

I really did not like how the maps where extremely repeative. And then to add more injury to insult, you finally get to the core of Halo, only to find yourself having to walk/shoot out the same way you came in. Only you now have THE FLOOD to deal with, but so what, the maps where still the same.

Halo was cool as it had really good dynmatics with the vehicals. That was about the only thing that i did like about it. And at the time what did come out, I was about the only worthwhile FPS game that avalble on ANY CONSOLE.
Like think about it when it came down to consoles Time Splitters SUCKED, and TIME SPLITTERS 2 was better, but it was nothing compaired to HALO. I have not met any one that liked Red Faction 2. As for the other console FPS, their is PC version of the same game and I have felt that PC version been better on these. And to finish off, i feel that FPS on a console would be darn sight better if they came up with a console MOUSE.

Over all FPS and CONSOLES don't mix. It's just that Halo was one of the few exceptions.

halo wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. It was so repetitive and got to be a snoozer, but it has its upsides. its an average game, or maybe slightly above average

OK, here is the word on Halo and Halo 2. I have played both (yes that includes Halo 2) and both are ok. I used to be huge on Halo, I played all the time, went to tournements and won. It seriously was my life. But in the last 6 months, it has lost its flare. There are so many other games out there that are good. Halo gets lots of hype because it was the first console game to make online and network play take off. But know that is standard for any good fps game. And Halo 2 could possibly bust. A friend off mine moded his Xbox and downloaded the leaked version. It is in French, but it is the real thing. I was excited about it, cause I am a fan, but I was dissapointed. First of all, it takes A LOT more shots to kill someone. Secondly, there is NO fall damage what-so-ever. You also jump about twice as high. The new maps are cool, but you get cool maps in any game now. Like I said, Halo was the first to do stuff like that. The new guns stink, cause they are weak compared to the ones on Halo. Yes, dual oozies are cool, but they dont do that much. And the 3-shot pistol is gone, replaced by a glock like gun (also weak). And the assault rifle is more like the pistol. Zoom in and you burst fire three shots at a time, but it takes 4 trigger pulls at the head to kill,....do the math,...12 headshots to kill. And that is one of the more powerful guns! ACK! Some may say I am not a real fan, but more than half of the die hard halo players I know are dissapointed (the ones that have played the leaked version). They all say that it stinks and the only thing that will save it is the online play. Which has already been done,....a lot. If you have any Q's on Halo 2, ask me. But mainly, I think it is a big let down.

AndTwenTy10 said:
I like Unreal Alot better
I'll drink to that one.

Like I have lost count the number of times I have finished the original unreal. U2 I have played through at least twice.
I have been more than happy with the UT and UT2kX series.

As for HALO. I playied it once as I was glad that I finished it. And then it got thrown on the "PLAYIED GAMES" pile.

Ureal II is an awesome game. It was one of the first games with recommended sys specs over 1GHz as far as I can remember.

halo is great point blank. it provides great multiplayer with a military edge. thats how I feel.
Halo 2 tuesday

NYCtech174 said:
Halo 2 tuesday

Supposivily the biggest sickie ever as every one is going to be calling in sick so they can pick up a copy of HALO 2 and spend the rest of the day playing it.

I would like to compare that with the number of people that are going to be calling in sick when HL2 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom