Halo 3 commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing, the halo theme always sends shivers down my spine - this is going to be THE 360 game of 2007.

LU4sTrooper said:
this is going to be THE 360 game of 2007.

Only because Halo fanboys will play this game endlessly. Halo 2 has such a huge fanbase for a lukewarm game. Halo:CE is and will remain the greatest Halo title of all. While Halo 3 may be graphically impressive, it will take a lot to overtake the original in gameplay value.

Don't get me wrong. I'll buy the game and play it alot myself. I just hope it lives up to the hype it's getting now and the hype it will no doubt get closer to its launch.

TOtally agree, Halo 3 will become the king of the game console instead of PS3 cuz its sucks so bad! No good games...... yet...... and hardly anyone can get their hands on it!!

Bungies forums were terribly laggy the day the commercial came out, everyone was trying to post about it. I don't know if the kid is actually masterchief, a lot of people think that and a lot of people think not, and bungie said it was open to interpretation. But it was an awesome add, one of the best video game adds ive ever seen.

Only because Halo fanboys will play this game endlessly. Halo 2 has such a huge fanbase for a lukewarm game. Halo:CE is and will remain the greatest Halo title of all. While Halo 3 may be graphically impressive, it will take a lot to overtake the original in gameplay value.

Don't get me wrong. I'll buy the game and play it alot myself. I just hope it lives up to the hype it's getting now and the hype it will no doubt get closer to its launch.

Nice to see someone's very positive :|

TOtally agree, Halo 3 will become the king of the game console instead of PS3 cuz its sucks so bad! No good games...... yet...... and hardly anyone can get their hands on it!!

We are discussing Halo 3 here, not the PS3, keep your opinions to yourself as it just aggravates people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom