halo 2 vista??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if you want the premium subscription, that is $50 a year.

But, it looks like you won't be doing much online gaming with the internet you have now. :p

A lot of you people keep forgetting that Hal2 2 for pc DOES NOT SUPPORT CROSS-PLATFORMING. :)

Wait Does That Mean That H2 Vistacannot Go Multiplayer Without Playing? If So I'll Stick With Haloce For A While :)

Halo 2 on PC will serve one purpose: cross platforming to prove that my Mouse beats your (their) analog stick. For the high cost of Gold, I'll proudly pay to hammer down those accursed xbox owners.

Woot.

Edit: Amazon has the release date...

sry but it dosen't support cross platform play

The only reason you say "boo vista blows" is because all the older games (cod2, cod, nfs, etc) might not have patches right away to get them working. But with a little effort a lot of time you can get games up and running. Vista is going to be the gaming standard soon so you might as well face the facts and jump on board now.

get used to software being only for Vista. Face it; it's here. Microsoft spent a fortune on it. It might not be perfect yet (but I think it's the greatest thing since short skirts) but Microsoft will force you to get it one way or another. So quit your boo hooing and get with the times. XP = yesterday; Vista = today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom