Half-Life 2 CD question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 1394

In Runtime
I have heard a couple of people mention that Half-Life 2 comes with 6 CD's. I only got 5. The game works fine(relatively speaking). So if a CD is missing, what was on it?

I only got the DVD Version (Collector Edition). But from what I have heard from every one else, it 5 CDs.

I do have a question for you. Does your version come with :-
* HalfLife Source
* CounterStrike Source

It's 5 CDs and the normal retail does not come with HL: Source or DOD: Source.

Harper he doesn't have the CE if he did he won't ask a cd question. All CEs come on DVD.

Thanks for clearing this up guys,

Harper: I know it did not come with HL:source. I do believe CS:source is there, though I have not tried it(26k doesn't cut it anymore).

hu_xu: I was going to get the CE edition but EB did not have any. Then I got impatient......

um, are you talking about counterstrike (source)? If so, I have the 5 disc retail version and it has hl2, of course, counterstrike-source, and some game called something -or- rather gordon... not exactly sure what half life source is, though... is that the editing feature?

No, Half Life Source is the original game, there are some others but the retail only comes with HL2 and CS:S . Also that Gordon thing you have is Codename Gordon...its like a side scroller or something.

ah, haven't tried codename gordon, looks kinda like contra, though (from pics I've seen, whoop-ty-do).

Yeah, I played it for about 5 minutes and then got insanley sick of it.

HL2 is the golden gem of the package anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom