GTAIV what city will take the honours???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Eleventh? What are you talking about eleventh?

Tokyo would indeed be a cool city. Dude on vacation gets hit up by the yakuza! Wooooo!

But yeah, people complain "Ehh, they wont add anything new", but it's like.....ok, YOU come up with a good idea. They've put a TON of crap into these games it's almost getting to the point, what more do you want?

Not really, they kept the graphics how they were because if they made it anymore realistic then it'd never hit the shelves.

As it is, it is one of the most disputed and controversial games of all time and that's still with it looking like a cartoon. Just think about all the flack that came from that "Sex" scene in san andreas that you could unlock on the PC. The deaths aren't at all gory, but parents everywhere raise 'heck' about this game.

They've had to keep it cartoony otherwise it'd get a rating of "Adult only" and not be sold anywhere. The xbox and ps2 definitely could have handled better graphics so I wouldn't expect a huge leap in realistic graphics in this game if I were you.

Chances are the people will be a little more real IE actually have seperated fingers, but I think it'll still be that kind of cartoony fake look.

yeah mate, thats probably why when you turn the cheesy motion blur off in certain parts, u can see pretty drastic lag from a low framerate. (ps2)

Isnt it 18 rated anyway ... 18's are adults right ? ... well it is in UK.

Tokyo would be the best town ever. Think of the car modfications. Think Two Fast: Tokyo Drift. It would be amazing great technology. High buildings. Suburbs. Mafia gangs. Katana's and Samurai Swords. Suzki and Yamaha motor bikes. Back streets. Small fat japs to beet up. Little speciality stores to rob.

The only difficult thing is the japanese would have to be japanese speakeing or a japanese accent !. If they dont do ut in tokyo they should do it in.....Cape Town. That Would roch like **** !

We all know Australia is the best, but not Sydney, Melbourne because it has a more cultural and more criminal environment, Sydney is just hobos and homos! Trust me i live in one and visit the other one all the time. I don't think it will happen though, I'm sure in the coming months there'll be a leak and we'll find out that it will be Carcer (Chicago) or Tokyo.

IceKoldKilla said:
The official GTA website said it was the eleventh okay. And Carcer City is based on Chicago.

Grand Theft Auto • London 1969 • London 1961 • GTA2 • GTA III • Vice City • San Andreas • GTA Advance • Liberty City Stories • Vice City Stories

Thats 10 + GTA IV = Eleven

You forgot the Directors cut of the original GTA
So GTA IV will actualy be the 12th

yeah mate, thats probably why when you turn the cheesy motion blur off in certain parts, u can see pretty drastic lag from a low framerate.
If you did some research on this, you'd find it was mainly the OLDER ps2 systems that would lag. My PS2 never had a problem with low framerates with anything in that game.

The graphics in that game are not enough to completely tax the PS2 and Xbox systems.

I hope its like San Andreas with the desert and stuff just more offroad vechiles PLEASE! London would be cool but id end up jumping off a bridge cause i got sick of the accents english ppl have haaha jk.

London would be cool but id end up jumping off a bridge cause i got sick of the accents english ppl have haaha jk.
Yeah, sorry to british and english people, but your accent is annoying to listen to for more than 5 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom