GTAIV what city will take the honours???

Status
Not open for further replies.

<[MaTT]>

[$m] Steele Muffins
Rockstar says only 360 and ps3 but i just posted this here so more people see it, lol.

I have i feeling that London will host the eleventh gta, but some say the fictional Carcer city north of Liberity???

submit what you think

I think it'll just be like the rest, unfortunately. Same gameplay, no new elements added minus vehicles.

Yep i love the diverse options on the game.

The best city would be tokyo *drewl* Imagine it.....

But i wish theyd upgrade the graphics there been barely any improvement from the graphics sinse GTA 3.

ya rockstar just doesnt change it much because they have always been held back with the horsepower of the xbox and ps2.

Maybe because this one will be released on the 360 and ps3 they will update the engine and tune things up a bit.

I have i feeling that London will host the eleventh gta, but some say the fictional Carcer city north of Liberity???
Eleventh? What are you talking about eleventh?

Tokyo would indeed be a cool city. Dude on vacation gets hit up by the yakuza! Wooooo!

But yeah, people complain "Ehh, they wont add anything new", but it's like.....ok, YOU come up with a good idea. They've put a TON of crap into these games it's almost getting to the point, what more do you want?

ya rockstar just doesnt change it much because they have always been held back with the horsepower of the xbox and ps2.
Not really, they kept the graphics how they were because if they made it anymore realistic then it'd never hit the shelves.

As it is, it is one of the most disputed and controversial games of all time and that's still with it looking like a cartoon. Just think about all the flack that came from that "Sex" scene in san andreas that you could unlock on the PC. The deaths aren't at all gory, but parents everywhere raise 'heck' about this game.

They've had to keep it cartoony otherwise it'd get a rating of "Adult only" and not be sold anywhere. The xbox and ps2 definitely could have handled better graphics so I wouldn't expect a huge leap in realistic graphics in this game if I were you.

Chances are the people will be a little more real IE actually have seperated fingers, but I think it'll still be that kind of cartoony fake look.

I saw a poll in CGW (i think) that indicated a lot of people wanted the next game to be set in Chicago. London was the second choice.

Tokyo, i think, would be the shyat! :p

Nubius said:
Eleventh? What are you talking about eleventh?

I count 8 not 10.

GTA
GTA London
GTA 2
GTA 3
GTA Vice City
GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City Stories

So why are you quoting me.....quote the poster who was thinking eleventh.

The official GTA website said it was the eleventh okay. And Carcer City is based on Chicago.

Grand Theft Auto • London 1969 • London 1961 • GTA2 • GTA III • Vice City • San Andreas • GTA Advance • Liberty City Stories • Vice City Stories

Thats 10 + GTA IV = Eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom