GTA4 and its CPU intensive needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
utilize in higher resolution? Usual games get lower fps as the resolution goes up not gain. I will still get me a dual-link DVI-D soon. I think my graphics card can benefit from it because of the bigger bandwidth matching the HDMI one.

When running xfire/sli...you can gain fps by going to a higher res sometimes because youre using the gpu more instead of the cpu.

For example in FC2 you get better fps in DX10 mode with more effects on vs DX9.

They updated the game yesterday...

http://www.techist.com/forums/f15/new-patch-gta4-out-now-198146/

got it, increased my fps. I've been waiting for this patch for a long time now.

When running xfire/sli...you can gain fps by going to a higher res sometimes because youre using the gpu more instead of the cpu.

For example in FC2 you get better fps in DX10 mode with more effects on vs DX9.

FC2 is the only game that increases in fps when using DX10 compared to DX9. So should i not get a dual-band DVI-D now? Why not recommend a dual-link DVI-D for a monitor resolution of 1680x1050? All the pins are there for a reason. I will eventually get this though:

Samsung's LED-backlit P2370L LCD monitor looks good for $399 - Engadget

i still don't think it has that great of a graphics engine, but the AI is excellent....and i like how it loads the whole city in one shot

and my graphics look a whole lot better then the screenshots posted in this thread

always try -precache. I will try this soon. I've been busy with school this whole time. Still waiting for my copy of MadWorld from Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom