GTA4 and its CPU intensive needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, has anybody beaten the game yet?

So who took the Deal... and who didn't.. (I won't spoil the details of what happens when each happens)

hahaha ya i'm aware of that :p

but dual gtx 280's should fix it :)

dont listen to him itl run beutifully on your system nos just look at this guy with sli 8800gt and a core i7. YouTube - GTA 4 [SLi ON!] "Maximum Settings Core i7 1680x1050" [720p HD] Benchmark not fake either i had a thurough discusssion with the guy, weve figured he is getting better fps ebcause his sli is working and he has a core i7. hes running everything max 1680x 1050 gets 67 fps !!! :eek:

also when you googles gta4 sli patch this thread is # 4 :D

hahaha ya i'm aware of that :p

but dual gtx 280's should fix it :)

yes, do tell me what ur average fps when u get in GTA4. My close friend already has a Core i7 920. He now needs a mobo, DDR3 RAM, a new graphics card (has currently the 8800 GT), and a heatsink & fan, but he needs money to get the rest.

I am planning on upgrading to a Phenom II 940 myself n need to know how intensive this game really is with a CPU and how much i would game from a newer CPU.

yes, do tell me what ur average fps when u get in GTA4. My close friend already has a Core i7 920. He now needs a mobo, DDR3 RAM, a new graphics card (has currently the 8800 GT), and a heatsink & fan, but he needs money to get the rest.

I am planning on upgrading to a Phenom II 940 myself n need to know how intensive this game really is with a CPU and how much i would game from a newer CPU.

Find someone running one of the Q9xxx series quads, thats about how the game would perform on a phII 940.

it is a great game if you dont get stability issues like me. now i either want to get that gtx 280 or get an sli patch eithwer will make me happy. patchign this game should be rock stars new years resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom