grrrr nikon you are testing our patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
anyone else upset with the fact that the new buz around nikon is the release of a d3100 dslr... i know i am, there mid range and higher end line needs bit of an update when looking at there competitors and all it seems they have been doing is releasing low end stuff. the d3000 just came out yet in september the yare releasing the d3100. only advantage i see is the 1080p video it has, and it loosk as if it will make the d5000 almost obsulete.

ooh i just recently found out about a new body to be anounced in september, rumours are its magnesium alloy body, 16mp, 39 point af system, 8 fps birst shutter rate, and better noise handeling then the previous generation. rumours are the body will go for 1199 and will be an imidiate replacement to the now 2 year old d90. ive seen stuff about this all over the internet, and a local retailer told me they have been informed that nikon is anouncing something along the lines of that in september. if this is true it would be awsome to pick one up. oh it will also offer 1080p video wit hauto focus like the d3100.

Silly photog... Nikon is for kiddies :p

I have noticed that nothing new has come from them in a while... Canon is spewing them out like the duggar family spews kids.

nikon is not for kiddies, canon still cant beat out nikons noise handeling from some recent stuff i have read. but the way they are developing there line they might be for kiddies. most nikon owners arent complaining as there camera's havent been made obsulete, but me a user in the mid range would like an upgrade. if the camera i mentioned releases i am definatly getting one.

altho i would like to note my nikon d90 is performing fine for me, my only complaint is i would like more proffesional features due t othe kind of shooting in mainly being paid for right now.

Here's a huge warning: NO CANON VS NIKON BICKERING.

This thread didn't really have much of a point to begin with, but I will not stand by and watch it get derailed from what little subject matter there was already, my own personal likes aside.

well the point of the thread was more venting frustration that nikon hasnt released any new high end in a while. whilst canon has pumped it out, and if any other nikon fans feel the frustration's of it that i do. im sure people like hikari and switch with there d700's are perfectly happy they havent been outdated. if you want hikari maybe you could change the tittle to nikon rumour discussion. it migth be a cool idea t ohave a thread for maybe both brands so people can pop into these and keep up to date on them. you could have one for canon and nikon and maybe one for the others but just combined like pentax, olympus, sony, and panasonic pumped into one thread. i think this wouldnt be a bad idea.

well i think i spoke to soon when i started this because it seems to be that alot of things are pointing towards a d90 replacement in september. best buy in the states is sold out completely, they have also taken it off there employee pricing list, and broshures for the d90 are no longer being printed. with the anouncement that nikon is anouncing something on the 15th and the rumoured new camera specks i think i am loosing sleep allready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom