Greasy keyboard, your tips and tricks.

I've always had this problem :( I'm hoping maybe some medication or something will help because I have lots of issues. I have really bad dandruff not only on my head but my beard. I've used countless different shampoo/conditioners and techniques (hot water, cold water, keep ins, ect). For my beard I've used a lot of different beard soaps, shampoos, conditioners, creams, ect.

My face is ridiculously sensitive no matter what. Anytime anybody touches me, even for a split second with freshly cleaned hands I'll get a pimple. It really sucks because I let my son touch my face and I'll break out like a 13 year old. Matter a fact I have a bad one in my beard and it hurts like crazy.

For my hands I wash them so much they get dry even during moist periods of weather and seasons. Yet they always feel at least a little greasy and I have to just ignore it. Not to mention, I sweat profusely. It won't even be hot and I'll just be sitting there sweating. If I go take a **** the ass part of my boxers will be soaked from sitting. I have to put deo on at least 3 or 4 times a day. Yea it's bad so I'm hoping going to see a dermatologist helps.

Me and you must have similar skin issues, because i have SERIOUS dandruff problems, get sores on my scalp and in my beard... I have had to cut my precious long hair super short to help keep them from poping up, and they are still bad.

Me and you must have similar skin issues, because i have SERIOUS dandruff problems, get sores on my scalp and in my beard... I have had to cut my precious long hair super short to help keep them from poping up, and they are still bad.
Yea it's the reason why I've been clean shaven basically all the time. I get this real bad area on my chin that gets super sensitive then start snowing large flakes. My hair is just large flakes but my scalp looks fine.

Sounds more like scalp psoriasis. I have it, same as my dad.
Like I said up there, my scalp doesn't look like that, but my son has it. It basically is preventing some of his hair to grow on his head and I've been battling it but it keeps coming back. His doctor won't prescribe anything and keeps pushing it away as a nonissue.

Not scalp psoriasis but it's probably close. My sores are more like strange pimples that occur only on the head and areas with a lot of hair. Needless to say, I am seriously considering going 100% bald soon as the sores/scratchyness of my face goes away when it stays shaved.

I was eating hot fries and playing D3 last night. The entire time I was thinking to myself "not the best idea..." Thankfully my keyboard is the $5 variety, but grease is grease.

Back
Top Bottom