Good Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your signature seems appropriate to the clip. I saw this the other day on g4 and wow, she's going to make someone a great trophy wife, because she's too stupid to get a real job.

our LA teacher showed this in class... but she's hot.. atleast one advantage ;)

The late shows ate that up as well, she did miss the whole focus of the question, although I aplaud her compasion for third world depravity, even though they have education, maps and all, schools, hospitals. us poor canadians still have to contend with igloos(igloos? spelling seems off); sarcasm aside. I feel badly she aquited herself so poorly, unless the whole event was a satire, she had to have acted in a diminished capacity.

Dude, shes a blonde beauty pageant contestant. That alone is proof that she has diminished brain capacity. I think its a fact that the hotter you are, the dumber you are.

Edit. Not that being hot is a genetic trait of being stupid, but that by being hot, you get everything handed to you and thus become stupid because everything in life is given to you.

^ lol i hang out with so many ppl like her... attractive.. but the dumbest person ever...

I heard the interview on 105.9 the X, funniest **** ever. Makes you wonder how these people are able to go through daily life without killing themself or someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom