gas prices WAAAAYYY up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im seriously thinking about buying a tanker truck, taking it to the gas station and fill the tank up then bring it home, no more gas worrys for a few weeks or months
ACTUALLY...something similar happened the first time gas prices rocketed.....this gas station, we'll call it GSA had higher prices than gas station B (GSB) so GSA went over to GSB with a tanker truck and started filling it with gas so they could go and sell it cheaper lol.....I think the tanker got halfway filled until the manager of the chain came and I think there some big argument over it but funny nonetheless

P.P Mguire (Jesus I pray that I spelled it right lest I get flamed!!!) is in a perpetually bad mood... So ignore him. As for gas prices... The thing that kills me is that companies like Exxon Mobile and BP are reporting RECORD profits at the expense of the US economy!!!! Shame on them and when the Hell is the US gov't going to step in on price gouging???? As a person who is constanty overseas, I'll be the first to admit that US gas prices are among the lowest in the world... But do we really need to close the price gap in a month????

Tjukken said:
:) "Bensinen costs about 12 nkr per Litre here"
Bensin = gas 12 nkr = 2 us$

So if im not totaly of that wud be like 7,56$ per gallon

And i could not helpå my self saying "bensin" cos some here thougt it was strange to read petrol as gas :)

Are you in Sweden, Norway, or Denmark? The Helpa (I can't make an o) gives it away.... P.S. my hot-ass wife is from Sweden, that's why I ask...

New price's of gas.

NewPrices.jpg

Harper said:
Here is one of the reasons why Petrol Prices just went up. :eek:
This is one of the largest misconceptions going around right now. Having our oil rigs and taps offline is not the cause for prices booming. It's a combination of demand, and most importantly, our refineries being offline. We could have all the oil in the world with forty-thousand oil rigs, and we'd still be in the same boat.

Tapping into our oil reserves is just stupid. It solves nothing.

Trotter said:
That's about ignorant, people.

The Prez has no control over the cost of oil or gas. And I don't think we want more government controls installed in anything, period.
Bingo. Mr. GWB has no control over this.

Personally, I say thank God GWB doesn't have control over it. We'd be screwed. The fact that he's been "thinking" about tapping into the oil reserves as a "public gesture" shows just how intelligent both the President and the public are about this issue.

If Mr. GWB wants to help out with gas prices, maybe he should direct some of the National Guard to the refineries and crap to help out there, rather than leaving them to help rescue the looters and their plasma TV's. :mad: (FKing bastards. I hope they all fking electricute themselves plugging them in.)

truebe said:
Bring on anything that cost less than gas powered car?
Well we tried to bring up the idea of RTG-powered cars...but people are so damn paranoid about the word "nuclear" that it won't ever fly. :confused: :mad:

Igetshockedalot said:
The thing that kills me is that companies like Exxon Mobile and BP are reporting RECORD profits at the expense of the US economy!!!! Shame on them and when the Hell is the US gov't going to step in on price gouging????
I would assume that since gas is an elastic commodity, they're basing that on unit sold, not price.

BTW, this seems like a very bad time for the return of the Charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom