Gaming PC advice request

UltraSeal

Beta member
Hey! I'm buying a new gaming PC and want your advice. I mainly play Overwatch and need a good PC for it, I built this
f0qwopR.png
and want to know what to improve :3 my budget is £600-650 max so let me know! :cool:

Hey! I'm buying a new gaming PC and want your advice. I mainly play Overwatch and need a good PC for it, I built this
f0qwopR.png
and want to know what to improve :3 my budget is £600-650 max so let me know! :cool:

If you can stretch it I would go for 16GB of RAM and/or a 1050ti.

err PP, OP is already getting a 1050 Ti. lol. The 16 GB of RAM is a good idea though, games are starting to use more and more these days.

Just my 2 cents, but personally I think a 350W PSU is too small. I would suggest at least a 650W to give you some head room as well as the 16GB of ram... but I will say this:
You might be able to pick up the ram and psu cheaper from another site and install yourself since it appears your using a pre-config/custom type of site which would overprice little things like that.

Last edited:
err PP, OP is already getting a 1050 Ti. lol. The 16 GB of RAM is a good idea though, games are starting to use more and more these days.
Didn't see the TI on the second line as I only skimmed it. Currently setting up my Unraid server and running into issues.

Just my 2 cents, but personally I think a 350W PSU is too small. I would suggest at least a 550W to give you some head room as well as the 16GB of ram... but I will say this:
You might be able to pick up the ram cheaper from another site and install yourself since it appears your using a pre-config/custom type of site which would overprice little things like that.
The VS series over there are better than our CX usually. This machine will sip power, like 150W at most, so should be of no issue. He would only need to look at upgrading the PSU if he went 1070 or above. I have actually ran an M5000 and Xeon 1240v5 on an HP 320W Platinum rated PSU and it didn't sweat it at all.

Edit:
Wait I was thinking of the VX series. I did some looking and the VS series is still made by CWT, albeit probably bottom shelf stuff. IMO it should still be fine with this low wattage rig and I'd trust it over any other no name any day either way.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support but I can't afford 16gb ram rn, tho that is gonna be the first thing I upgrade :)

Edit: BTW it is the 1050ti selected it's just on a new line :)

Last edited:
go with a ryzen 5 series 1400x and a 100 b350 board (gigabyte and msi make some good ones in that price) and with the money you save you could upgrade to a 470 (i think ive seen them as low as $160 usd) or 16gb of ddr4.

Thats if you are willing to wait a week or two for the release of ryzen 5

Back
Top Bottom