Gaming Munchies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
What are you favorite foods and drinks you like to munch on whether you at a lan party, gaming with a huge group of friends, or sittin there by yourself?

Me personally, if you put a 2-Liter of anything wet in front of me when im gaming ill probably drink it, as long as its cold. Im not a fan of eating chips while I game, cause I cant stand having to wipe my hands off everytime I reach for the mouse or the controller. I like nearly every kind of candy, red-vines, twizzlers, cinnimon bears, skittles, chocolate anything, and gummy orange slices are my favorites :D

What do you guys like?

I love having Mountain Dew on hand. Another habit of mine is I can't play with music going because I can't perform as well and I get annoyed.

I usually just get a glass of soda or something and maybe a sandwich. I usually dont eat and game at the same time because its distracting

A few cans of Diet Pepsi/Coke (Diets better, regular tastes nasty) with either some potatoe chips or some pizza! MMM (Sounds good now too)

A few cans of Diet Pepsi/Coke (Diets better, regular tastes nasty)

I drink a little bit of both, cause I sometimes can't stand that much sugar, and the filmy taste it leaves in your mouth. But Diet Pepsi is definately better than Diet Coke.

I'd have to say that Diet Coke is definitely better. The last few LAN type parties I've been at, though, tend to focus on liquor-based beverages. I still drink diet coke. Though not without the boys trying to add some rum to it.

a large bowl of M and M's, always get to half after aboud 6 hours of gaming. If i play more that 6 hours (i usually start at 8 pm and go around 2 to 6 (when it gets light out) i start feeling sick and stay in the bathroom for about half an hour, my bro wakes up to go to work and bye to me when he sees me, then time to sleep with a good taste of M and M's in my mouth

Dew, Bawls, Pizza, eh... Triscuits, Hot Pockets, Dr. Pepper, Red Fusion (if you can get some), Tacos, Burritos, yadda yadda?

2 12-Packs of Mt. Dew. A Couple of BAWLS. Pizza.

Also, something me and a friend of mine did a while ago. He bought saltine crackers and frosting. Dip the saltines in frosting..... sounds gross..... but holy heck they are good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom