Gaming Mouse

What's a decent gaming mouse that cost about $60 or less.

I have the R.A.T 3 and love it. But then again I have never owned another gaming mouse so take my opinion lightly. cost me £30 which is somewhere around $45 i believe.

I would go to Best Buy, Fry's, Microcenter, or whatever tech part place around you sells mice. You need to try them out and get a feel before dropping some cash. Trust me when I say, that it's VERY important you do this. For gaming, a mouse is very critical and is very personal preference to each person. I'd say some good mice in that area are the G500, Death Adder, RAT3, and Corsair M90 to name a few.

+1 on the Death Adder - been using them for a few years now. Had one crash via firmware update and Best Buy replaced it - so they must have felt they would get money back from Razor = Razor stands behind their product.

But, I agree with PP Mguire that you should try them out personally first.

Razer mice perform well but I find them of dubious build quality and reliability. My DeathAdder only lasted a year before the LMB became mushy and non-clicky.

Had my G500 for atleast a year or two now, perhaps more I can't even remember when I bought it. Point is, it's still going strong, performs like the day it first arrived.

I can suggest a nice one. Might take a little getting used to but once you do you'll really like it that is if you find it comfortable to use. I use a Logitech Trackman Marble Trackball Mouse. It's only $20 and I can't use any other mouse. But as PP said for a gaming mouse its all personal preference. Hope you find a good one you find comfortable. Have a good day and a great game!

I wish I could use a damn trackball, but it's so awkward. Just getting around Windows is a pain for me. I would be embarrassed to load up a game lol.

Back
Top Bottom