Game Mods

If you like Oblivion (but feel it somewhat lacking, specifically when compared to its older brother Morrowind) then the first final release of the single most ambitious Oblivion mod is just around the corner.

FCOM basically allows comptability of the four largest mods already written for Oblivion (these don't change little things, but make absolutely huge changes, each a major effort in their own right) Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, Martigen's Monster Mod, Oblivion WarCry, and Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items.

devnull.devakm - FCOM: Convergence is the site, and no, I don't work for them (or even know any of the members personally), but it is an awesome mod thats almost got the first final release ready, so if you've left Oblivion for a while and fancy getting back to it, this is defo the way forward!

**** knows theres 3 mods im really looking forward to for HL2.

Goldeneye Source
Black Mesa Source
Resident Evil:Twilight (although I think this could be on its way to dying, shame, looks promising) see here www.evilmod.de EDIT: Actually looks like they could be back on track!

Half Life:
Sven Co-op

Red Alert 2:
My Own Homemade Action Mod

C&c Generals:
Cant Remember The Name But Gla Gets Kamikaze Like Planes :)

Half Life 2:
Garrys Mod (the Best Mod Of All)

hey, ive just begun modding games in my spare time just little config tweaks nothing major but there are so many file types that i cant open can any one recomend a good program that can open most of the game files that notepad cant

Each game usually has its own tool since each uses its own hex encryption. What games are you trying to mod?

Back
Top Bottom