The most anticipated games/mods

That is exactly what they are doing with it. Less than 2 year turn around, same engine, same looking previews on Facebook and Youtube.

They are using a new Frostbite engine which is good although I'm not going to claim to know a lot about how the engine will differ from the previous one. All i know is that some franchises use the same engine over and over again which really frustrates me.
I do agree with you about how the franchise is becoming more money grabbing, I hate all the Battlefield premium stuff and the prices of the DLCs.
I wish that BF4 was on Steam instead of Origin, I think there would be a lot less problems.
Still though, I'll probably be buying the game.

This is completely off-topic but how do I edit my signature? I can't see any option when I change my settings.Am I right in thinking I have to reach a certain number of posts or need permission to do so? Thanks

Last edited:
You need one more post (40).

They are using Frostbite 2.5 or 3. Watched the 17 minute gameplay video like I said in my previous post and it looks almost exactly like BF3. Considering they are releasing it on current gen consoles it wont be too much different than BF3 at all.

You need one more post (40).

They are using Frostbite 2.5 or 3. Watched the 17 minute gameplay video like I said in my previous post and it looks almost exactly like BF3. Considering they are releasing it on current gen consoles it wont be too much different than BF3 at all.

Thanks, and I suppose it won't be that different to BF3 but it must be a lot harder now for franchises to make the jump between releases in terms of graphics once they've reached a high standard. However, with the amount of money companies make they should still be trying, and they should also bring more innovation into their games.

Thanks, and I suppose it won't be that different to BF3 but it must be a lot harder now for franchises to make the jump between releases in terms of graphics once they've reached a high standard. However, with the amount of money companies make they should still be trying, and they should also bring more innovation into their games.
It's easy to make huge jumps, but you take the time to actually development something new. That's why the time period between BF2 and 3 was 5 years. That is why there was such a huge leap in graphics and playability. I knew that if they were releasing a BF4 this year it would be the exact same thing as 3 except a few changes and a new number.

I think the difference between UE3 and UE4 will also reflect this. Less time between development periods, but after watching some of the stuff UE4 can handle and do it'll be a game changer.

Skywind
Elder Scrolls Online
Yes sir. Can't wait for that mod to drop. Another few hundred hours in Morrowind. Me likey!

I think the difference between UE3 and UE4 will also reflect this. Less time between development periods, but after watching some of the stuff UE4 can handle and do it'll be a game changer.

Oh man, I am more excited to get my hands on UE4 personally. My school was/is supposed to get UE4 for educational purposes.
Simply being able to compile code and see the effects without needing to close out and re-open each and every single time is going to be freaking amazing! Even the Kismet and its new features to help with the Kismet-side programming had me drooling.

*wipes drool*

Can't wait :(

Back
Top Bottom