friend/christmas present

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS WEEK ON "tech forums DRAMA", Static_11 and Norcent discusses the difference between leaving people alone and not leaving them alone. What is the difference? Do you know?

This thread started from ring>decision to get DVD set>weird>stalker>talking vs. leaving them alone>more weirdness

More is to come, so stay tuned for the next episode of "Are you talking or stalking me?"

Sometimes she starts talking to me but when I start talking to her first I surprise her. I used to not talk at all but now I can't stop it.

Sometimes she starts talking to me but when I start talking to her first I surprise her. I used to not talk at all but now I can't stop it.

I wonder if we can figure out how to get you back to that stage. Hypnosis I bet would work.
Let me make this as clear as I possibly can. If she is really "just a friend" and you have zero romantic feelings for her, just the DVD set would be more than enough of a gift. Jewelry and perfume, etc. are WAY too personal for "just a friend". Seriously, you should take a hard look at how you really feel about this girl, how you think she feels about you, and how she really does think about you. Otherwise you are going to have a big problem on your hands.
And stop asking us about your personal problems. In case you haven't noticed there are many who offer you sound advice (which you don't seem to listen to) and many who would like to see you crash and burn. I fit into both categories.

for my b-day I got a card and my friend wrote:

"have a happy birthday don't get into too much trouble being an adult now I know you haha"

also at work the other day she asked me what kind of Cologne I was wearing. I told her I wasn't wearing cologne, but she couldn't believe it.

for my b-day I got a card and my friend wrote:

"have a happy birthday don't get into too much trouble being an adult now I know you haha"

also at work the other day she asked me what kind of Cologne I was wearing. I told her I wasn't wearing cologne, but she couldn't believe it.

Great, now SHE'S stalking YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom