friend/christmas present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
My female friend spends a lot of money on christmas gifts. I was wondering if it would be too much if I got her a Ring and a movie collection???

I heard her say that the ring I am getting for her is very nice but she has no clue I am getting it. Also I already have the movie collection that she wants. She said she liked Stephen king movies. I got her the stephen king movie collection. Remember we are just friends. I am not trying to go too far cause she has a BF. What i think is that a ring is a ring and they all look the same.

she really liked the ring but she would never buy herself something like that. She said she hates buying herself stuff, but she likes buying other people expensive stuff. She said one time she was on vacation and she forgot to pack clothes so she went to the store and couldn't get herself to buy clothes until her mom finally talked her into buying clothes for herself.

she really liked the ring but she would never buy herself something like that. She said she hates buying herself stuff, but she likes buying other people expensive stuff. She said one time she was on vacation and she forgot to pack clothes so she went to the store and couldn't get herself to buy clothes until her mom finally talked her into buying clothes for herself.

So you get a girl a ring just so that she doesn't have to buy one?

that and cause I don't think I spent enough money on her for Christmas. I don't know what else I could get her. Gift cards are a waist of money cause most people throw them out, forget about them, or just don't use them.

I wouldn't go with the ring if she is in a different relationship... I think the only time that would be appropriate is if you were dating her.

IMO, the movie collection should be plenty.

ok I will just stick with the movie collection then. Thank you guys for that decision.

w00t Norcent Thread!!

ya.. avoid the ring.. that looks really creepy...

Norcent I'm going to use that Blingo link if thats ok with you :0

If she was my gf and you bought her a ring i would think something is up and call you out and her. Then it would be a total disaster for everyone. Dont get her a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom