Freecell junkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Daemon Poster
Hey Ems or any programming experts out there...

I happen to really enjoy playing freecell whenever i have only a few minutes to kill. I created an Excel sheet with 1 - 34,000 or how many ever games there are...

I created three sheets 1st, 2nd, & 3rd sheets ; each sheet containing 10K numbers respectively. Next to each column, there's a blank column where I enter a 'Y' for a win and a 'N' for ones that I lose. This helps me to keep track of which games that i've played already and ultimately, my goal to play all 34,000 of them (or whenever i croak dead in front of my PC) whichever occurrs first. Why you ask? Cuz i'm anal like that :D ... and cuz i'm a very goal-oriented person and hate repeating games.

Is there someway after i win a particular freecell game to make the mouse move to the appropriate sheet in Excel and go into 'edit' mode so i can enter the Y/N?

It's not a big deal but was just curious to see if this was do-able or not. Thx.

There is no way to do this, that I know of without recoding Freecell to call the excel document.

I hope I am wrong and someone call tell you how to do this if there is a way.

Apple and I think Microsoft too are developing things that let you do stuff like this (communication between applications), but I don't know any way of doing it right now. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom