Found on Newegg.... Is this a joke?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I'm not out to power trip and lock and delete everything I see despite what some people think amd2800...your topic doesn't need closing

Besides I have no mod powers out of hardware

Talked to Gaara offline and want to apologize for jumping his case. Sorry. As for getting bent out of shape about the replies, I was looking at another thread about Flaming just before I posted this and as I metioned to Gaara I had my guard up and may have over-reacted. Still, I thought it was pretty funny that Newegg was selling home appliances. I just didn't see it coming. I guess nobody else thought it was as odd as I did.

Amd2800 said:
LMAO PMSL Igetshockedalot u think ur really clever ...great find not newegg do a wide reang of things
There you go killer, I properly quoted you. Happy? Now, do you mind explaining what great find not newegg do a wide reang of things means?

wide range of things**

learn to edit

who cares?

A computer is not called a CPU. CPU means Central Processing Unit or more referred to as a processor. Either way, its a PART in a computer.. not the acutal computer :)

If you look at the top of the page, you'll find this:

Categories > Electronics Audio & Video > Home Appliances > Whynter >

That should answer that they do sell home appliances

Yeah to both the CPU post and to the Categories post... When I first saw it it was on the Deals section and it stuck out like a sore thumb. I thought for sure it was a joke until I realized that there was a whole appliance section. Never seen that before.

And it IS a computer-oriented product.... it is intended for the WiFi laptop user to sit on his patio now that the temps are cooling, and surf these forums looking for great deals! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom