Forum Culture?

^yup thats him lol. Im also thinking of a nother guy which i again cant remember the name of. He was a mod for a bit. His name started with N i believe. Ughh thats goona bug me

Ste =/= Australian. I have spoken with him on the phone and am very sure of it.

Aspire.comptech just goes by Aspire now but he hasn't been on in a while. I have him on FB, though. I did have TheGeneral on FB but I think I unfriended him due to some content he was posting that attacked some pretty sensitive areas.

mmm i thought ste was AU... oh that was nitestick that i'm thinking of? can't keep everyone straight anymore xD. I remember nagasama, he was a fun dude. Also hmammen, I remember his hardcore love of all things AMD.

^yup thats him lol. Im also thinking of a nother guy which i again cant remember the name of. He was a mod for a bit. His name started with N i believe. Ughh thats goona bug me

Nubius? Or was he before your time? xD

I still demand that he make an appearance!@ XD :( He is the one that unknowingly made me want to get into overclocking, and pushing my system as hard as possible for bench runs... That's when I got interested in suicide runs with my equipment when I was able to afford a burned out chipset or CPU.

I can't ever imagine doing suicide runs unless I earnt like £5K a month and lived on my own with 4K spare after bills.

I do remember Nubius though.

I've invited Nubius back several times as I have him on FB. He said he has moved on and is more into music now. But, yes, nubius was a mod for a bit back then.

Nubius? Or was he before your time? xD

I still demand that he make an appearance!@ XD He is the one that unknowingly made me want to get into overclocking, and pushing my system as hard as possible for bench runs... That's when I got interested in suicide runs with my equipment when I was able to afford a burned out chipset or CPU.
No not him, I am not sure if I was around for him. Doesn't ring a bell. But I searched a few different things and figured out that his name was nagasama.

Back
Top Bottom