Forum Culture?

No he absolutely had to post in every XBox thread saying how terrible the system was.

That kid single-handedly started more flame wars himself than all other members combined.

Ah thats probably what lead to my confusion.

I argued with him a lot, funny kid. I've never met someone so stubborn and yet so wrong.

We have definitely had some real characters through here. Anyone remember the guy who was a clown in the Ukraine (or somewhere over there)?

Of course we have to remember some of the more infamous ones, such as TheGeneral and that one guy who spammed the forums with the goatse image... can't remember his name right now though. he kept coming back until we banned a whole lot of IP addresses.

We have definitely had some real characters through here. Anyone remember the guy who was a clown in the Ukraine (or somewhere over there)?

Of course we have to remember some of the more infamous ones, such as TheGeneral and that one guy who spammed the forums with the goatse image... can't remember his name right now though. he kept coming back until we banned a whole lot of IP addresses.
I was around for the goatC one. I lold so hard. Not encouraging spam or idiots like that but it was ridiculously funny to me.

Vdub, ste, Gurusan, vernon, and the water cooling guy which i cant remember the name of right now lol. Those are the people i think of when i think about the old days of T-F.

Aspire.computech! Man I remember Ste, he was a fun guy to have around, one of the few cool aussies on here who kept us amused at night and gave us something to do in the wee hours of the morning.

Back
Top Bottom