Former Game Hunters

Your best bet for a computer, is to post in the build forum the budget AND intended use.

We've spec'd builds as low as $350, to as high as $4000.
Thanks, I am still a little ways off. I am more in the learning phase. I will read what the other have to say. You guys are helpful on the site.

Your best bet for a computer, is to post in the build forum the budget AND intended use.

We've spec'd builds as low as $350, to as high as $4000.
I can not find that section. Can you or trotter provide a link. I have been just reading the other people builds. Thanks, I still figuring out this site.

fork no... now when i try to play L4D2 on steam its giving me some stupid error telling me to turn off plug ins before the VAC or something... then when i tried to join your party it wouldnt let me and now my NAT is moderate instead of Open

I'm going to add you to steam when I get a minute this weekend ajacks. L4D2 is about the only thing I play regularly on there.

I'm going to add you to steam when I get a minute this weekend ajacks. L4D2 is about the only thing I play regularly on there.

cool, have you ever seen my login problem... the game loads fine, i can get to the point where it searches for matches, i pick one, it starts loading and telling me the names of the other 3 players and then this message pops up

Thanks Ghost, apparenty they updated the game and broke it for some peeps. Lucky me, they are releasing a patch at some point today...

FYI I am forking terrible on the PC... be prepared to heal me a lot or kick my corpse... whichever you prefer

Back
Top Bottom