Folding@Home - Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, every single WU counts.... EXCEPT MINE!!!! :angry:

For some stupid reason, the F@H people don't recognize my user name and everytime my computer finishes a work unit, it tries to sent it to the server. Then it downloads and starts another protien. Well, evidently the server doesn't like me, because it keeps showing that the date of my last active processor was sometime last year. AND my score is still at a 70.9 with one WU. When, actually, my iBook has completed 10 work units since I first started F@H on my iBook, less than a month ago. :(

I thought about it, and think that maybe the current Mac OS X version of F@H is not completely compatible with Panther. :confused:

I am looking to join a team on Folding@Home. Whos team should I join?

EDIT: I have found the team #. Please disregard this question.

I joined thursday i think, anyway, is there any way to set it to use 90% to 100% of the cpu? cause when I am not using my comp(sleeping, at school, so about 15 hours when i do not have to work after school) I want to increase the process(i'm not using my comp anyway, so why not?)

-----------EDIT---------------
well, I didn't join F@H for the TF team, i am part of the abxzone team. but I am still folding, and thats what counts :)

when I get my PC at the end of the year I might be able to run it all the time, and if it doesn't it might complete some WU's anyway because it is going to be much faster than this POS
my current POS gets turned off all the time so it doesn't complete any WU's, plus it's slow
so I'm not running it on this comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom