Folding again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre most likely going to have to totally wipe the nvidia driver and then reinstall with both cards in.

You should be going to pull in a good 30k off the 3 if youre 24/7 on all 3.

I'm running 275.3 btw and no issues.

Funny, did they come out with a new set of drivers paton ? also check folding@home forum about the gpu unable to initalize thread.
I was able to fix mine at 2pm yesterday, apparently some people are going through same problems I had.
Even gpu3 was having issues downloading the right because of the drivers I had on it last week.

Uninstalled, rebooted, installed and rebooted with 275 drivers and it doesn't see my 260 at all (it appears in Device Manager though, complaining it has no drivers). I'll try the same now with 266 drivers.

Yup, all it did was attempt to update the default Windows driver, which is up to date.

Whichever the AIO app downloaded for me :p V6 I'm pretty sure. And I would have GPU2 on the 260 if it would actually see it.

Man, i'd honestly ditch the aio ande just try it using the single apps.

I've never liked that thing. I usually run the systray for gpu's and the console, but its messy as it sticks around.
i'd give the systray or console one by itself to eliminate the possibility of stupid program issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom