Firefox questions & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya i have about 20 bookmarks - 6000 kind of defeats the purpose of them no? What ever floats your boat i always say :)

I've been using Firefox for a while now and there is NO reason to go back to IE. Yes, it is faster. I never get a popup and with adblock extention the ads go away too. I never have adware or spyware on my system....always clean.
Thunderbird is the no-brainer choice to go along with Firefox. It is at 1.0 now too. Only downside is Hotmail won't work but that is what Gmail is for!
My theme of choice for Firefox is Noia 2.0 lite.

Go Firefox!

Yep go FireFox, ive been using FireFox for about 4 days now and it is heaps better i haven't got a Pop Up or any spyware yet.

I'd recommend Foxy Tunes if you listen to music off your computer at all. https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=219
It puts contols down at the bottom of your browser for: Apollo, windows media player, music match, jet audio, winamp, iTunes, wxMusik, generic player, winamp3, foobar2000, mediamonkey, JriverMediaCenter, Sonique, The Core media player, and Quintessenitial Player. I uses winamp and it works great. It also displays whats playing and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom