Finally But Still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok heres the update ive tried oblivion with v sync off it still lags (ill just reformat and freeinstall)
and my led on my case is blue and after i got this new psu the "blue" led now blinks red frequently is this some kind of warning?(blinks red overtop of blue then turns back to normal blue then starts again every few seconds)

Elbatrop1 said:
Is this LED your hard drive activity light? Oblivion is pretty taxing on your entire computer, not just the video card.

Have you noticed that you can walk from one side of the world to the other and not have to stop and wait for anything to load? That's because it loads the next bit of landscape, monsters, etc on the fly. This on-the-fly loading can definitely cause some lag while the next area is being loaded.

If you were willing to throw down that much, maybe it's time for a Raptor?

ya well this red led hasnt gone on before when i played oblivion before the new psu

(and after 200 bucks for this psu lol i dont think i will spend a nother 200 for a raptor anytime soon)

oh and it blinks red when im not playing or doing anything at all either!

alright lol was my last resort so ill give it a shot probally adware or something i was downloading alot k thx man laterz

Yo keyser09.

BF2 128 bots, I dled the mod- THE GAME PLAY IS FINE, only when giant battles happen, then it begins to blur up a bit, but then it goes back to normal.

Oblivion- I believe someone has already mentioned that it really demands a lot! I have everything set on super high, on my 7600 GT KO, and it hardly works, try setting everything to med.

The RED LED- on the majority of cases there is a green, blue and red leds on the front screen. (well my computer case has a red and a green led on the front screen. There is a setting built into the hard drive that it normaly rotates at a sertain speed; but if it increases to a point where it goes over your limit (5000-7200) then the red led begins to blink, this usualy happens when your running a lot of programs or playing [hogging games]. The green one represents that your comp is GOOD condition, YELLOW - ok condition but need repair, RED - TURN THE HECK OFF AND FIX!

If i was you i would back up all your programs onto DVD's or CD's caz you don't want to (wink) spend time getting* them. Reformat your drive and do it the long way, with the defragmentation being long. Then install a fresh copy of windows, and your good to go!

If that doesn't do it, then take it back the that guy you got it from and complain!

(p40n3 m3)

dawizhacker said:
The RED LED- on the majority of cases there is a green, blue and red leds on the front screen. (well my computer case has a red and a green led on the front screen. There is a setting built into the hard drive that it normaly rotates at a sertain speed; but if it increases to a point where it goes over your limit (5000-7200) then the red led begins to blink, this usualy happens when your running a lot of programs or playing [hogging games]. The green one represents that your comp is GOOD condition, YELLOW - ok condition but need repair, RED - TURN THE HECK OFF AND FIX!

What are you talking about??? :rolleyes:

When the light is flashing red it's usually just the hard drive seeking or loading,And for all the case's i've ever owned i haven't seen all these light's your talking about,There is usually just 1 or 2,one tell's you that's it's powered up and the other like i said tell's you the drive is seeking or loading or what ever have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom