Fgiured you guys need a laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop giving pepsi such a hard time.

He probably went and apologized already, and they're friends again. His buddy will probably get a better rig now anyways.

"Wher teh funn13s???..."

RockyZ said:
stop giving pepsi such a hard time.

He probably went and apologized already, and they're friends again. His buddy will probably get a better rig now anyways.
OK, Aaight, but still.... that aint right. :confused:

0wn3d :cool:

That happened to me about 8 years ago :( I was only 10 then, so I didn't know much about thermal sensors. It was balls.

hmmm maybe pepsi and his friend are 10 too...?

:eek: :no: :wooha:

I question the value of alot of "friends/acqauntances", but the worst I'll do is not talk to them. I'd never post up about it or even laugh at them so hopefully it will come back and bite you in the *** and he'll get to laugh at you.

I have felt sorry for the other 10 times he has done stupid stuff with his computer. The fact of the matter is him, his dad or his dads friend never thought about not running the card with no fan. I mean seriously, its there for a reason. I have tried to help him build a good computer so he doesnt have to use his dad's but he said "he doesnt care enough at computers to build/buy one" so the only reason I laugh is because he came back to me to ask about getting a new card and since they wont get a new pc I told them to get a 7800gs since there willing to and he gave me the old card. It turns out a bunch of chips are blown and a brownish/blackish color. Sad but funny when I knew the second he said he tried to run it without fan it was going to blow.

And yes we both apologized and we are friends again.

Oh and the reason I never called back is 1) I dont know his number and I dont have caller id (Didnt talk to him for months so forgot his number) 2) when I found out he was calling when my mom was picking up I thought he wanted something back when he broke over $300 worth of my stuff (long friggin story). The one reason I also didnt want to talk was the status of us being friends since I havent seen him for a while when he just stopped talking to me.

Oh and he just told me hes not surprised my zalman isnt helping because he said he tried to start the computer everytime it would shut down so maybe the thermal sensor was working but the card articfacts alot.

I mean I wasnt laughing like on the floor and about to die from laughing but I chuckled and found the story interesting until he told me what he did to fix it which got me ****ed cause I know their not THAT dumb.

well.... i'm sure there is room in TF's heart for forgiveness.

hug.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom