Favorite TV show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FireFox said:
Ok, get ready for a list....some shows I don't even remember /know the names of them but they are really kool...i like my anime... =P

Spongebob!!!! Fairly odd parents, screensavers, call 4 help, full metal alchemist, samurai jack, x play, uhh...i can't think...my brain has suddenly stopped..but you get the point

Damn You!!! The Screen Savers was too good of a pick, I tivo that shit and watch it all the time... I cant believe I missed that... DAMN IT! hehe :D

I would have to say Simpsons, Seinfeld, and Worldclass Tennis.

I have to agree with those who say that Seinfeld is pure genius. As of today, in my opinion, there is no show that beats it. The reason some people who have never seen it before do not often understand, is because you have to watch it a bit to get to know the characters. The thing about it is that no matter how many times you see an episode, it is still hilarious. And as for my favourite episode...the Soup Nazi's first. :laughing:

The O.C.
American Chopper
American Hotrod
Rides
Monster Garage
Arrested Development
Chappelle's Show
Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Curb Your Enthusiasm

Those are my favorite shows that I frequently watch.

Seinfeld is good.... Family Guy, King of the Hill and The Sopranos are incredible.

MTv should be put off the air the way you put your dog down at the vet. That lame excuse for entertainment would be nowhere without 18 yr.old wannabe models and the 15 yr old boys lusting after them. MTv rocked when it actually played music videos......now it's like "oh yeah, here's half a video for you between road rules and real world"......WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom