Far Cry Primal - #RockStick

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
Got this game yesterday and I'm about an hour in.

I thought I'd post my impressions in no particular order...

1. Holy $hit the graphics are great!!

2. I love smashing living things with my rock stick.

3. Fire bad!

4. This game is strangely calming.

5. Huge customization list and things to unlock!!

6. Pretty much a copy paste of Far Cry 4, but different enough to feel refreshing.

7. I'm happy with this game.

8. I'm pretty sure this game is about race wars. (Cro-Magnon vs Neanderthal)

Fun things that happened:

I lit a wolf on fire and it ran into a bush which set the bear on fire that was attacking a bunch of cavemen. Everyone died of fire.

I watched an eagle carry off a small animal.

Everyone is dirty.

I shot a turtle in the head with a bow and arrow. Then I ate the turtle meat for sustenance.

I set a ton of fires in the woods.

Overall, it is single player only and a copy of Far Cry 4. If you really enjoyed FC4, buy now. If you're on the fence, wait until it's $40 or below.

3. Fire bad!

6. Pretty much a copy paste of Far Cry 4, but different enough to feel refreshing.

I lit a wolf on fire and it ran into a bush which set the bear on fire that was attacking a bunch of cavemen. Everyone died of fire.

Everyone is dirty.

I shot a turtle in the head with a bow and arrow. Then I ate the turtle meat for sustenance.

Overall, it is single player only and a copy of Far Cry 4. If you really enjoyed FC4, buy now. If you're on the fence, wait until it's $40 or below.
Lol Nice! I'm surprised that there is no multiplayer or co-op considering that they have included both in the last two games.

3. Fire bad!

Everyone is dirty.

It's ubisoft. It will be 30 bucks in three months.

I saw assassins creed syndicate for 25 a couple days ago on amazon. Their games drop in price like a rock.

Gamehunters Unite!

cdkeys has it for $35 for pc. i was thinking of picking it up but im not sure to be honest. they removed the coop and multiplayer cuz they said they wanted to make it a better single player experience.

cdkeys has it for $35 for pc. i was thinking of picking it up but im not sure to be honest. they removed the coop and multiplayer cuz they said they wanted to make it a better single player experience.

I think it actually is a phenomenal single player experience and believe it shouldn't have points deducted any more than any other single player game for having no multiplayer. :)

Assassins Creed did the same thing with Syndicate

I might have to grab it off cdkays since I have some credit refunds I can use.

I'm not gonna be able to wait for a couple months :p definitely picking it up this weekend. Can't wait! My favourite kind of games are the 1st/3rd person action games that are set before guns were a thing. Soooo much more satisfying to kill something with more primal methods than just "pew pew" from a hill top :/

I've almost platted this game. I've come to the conclusion that this is a fun experience that I probably won't revisit again, much like Infamous Second Son. I'm glad I played it.

Back
Top Bottom