Fallout: New Vegas teaser trailor

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ I think I put like 100 hours of gameplay into the game before I really got bored. The main quest line is short. BUT there is SO much more that you can do. I wish the main quest line was a bit longer but besides that the game was amazing.

I really have no advice though on how you would go about getting attached to it though. Just play through it a bit and sooner or later it'll hit you :p

I played like 3 hours into it.

I played like 30 hours into Oblivion. There was just too much too do and I had to quit. I like openness, but I need some linearization. MMO's are as much as I can take when it comes to openness. They are generally much more linear than either of those games though. I also got very annoyed that the enemies lvled up with you. It felt like I was never getting any stronger.

I really liked FO3 but after the main quest was over I had no desire to play it again or go back and do side quests. Like wafflehammer, it's up in my favorite top games ever though that's for sure. It was a really great story line and the RGP part of it was easy and fast to get the hang of.

The fact that this is taking place in a "New Las Vegas" is enough for me to play it, I mean look what these guys can do to turn the United States completely inside out and upside down and make it look mind blowing. I can't wait to see what they come up and do to Las Vegas.

^RGP? hehe....ya i am with you , i played threw the main story, and heve not really had the desire to touch it again, i tried once, but got bored of it. All you do it get a quest, run all over the map to do it, return, get another one, go out and do it.....it gets old for me.

Also a top game for me. FO3 and Bioshock are my top two. This trailer was weak, but I'm sure the game will be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom