Fable 3 PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not on PC, no - looks quite good though. If I hadn't already finished the 360 version , I'd play it.

Played it.

I didn't play the 2nd one though so I can't really say how it improves from it's predecessor.

Tons better than the first though, and the graphics are pretty demanding. I've heard a lot of complaints about the new spell system, but I liked it.

It got bad reviews.
Have you seen the reviews that came out for Duke? Completely wrong from the actual problems of the game and they all missed the point of the game itself. I haven't listened to a game, movie, or music reviews in a LONG time. Since I was a hardware reviewer and know the BS behind the scenes I don't take hardware reviews seriously either.

Idk, I can't even get around to playing all the games that interest me that get good reviews, so I really won't be trying things that don't, unless I'm super interested in it. Like, I'm still tempted to try Hunted: The demon's forge even though I know it will be garbage.

Have you seen the reviews that came out for Duke? Completely wrong from the actual problems of the game and they all missed the point of the game itself. I haven't listened to a game, movie, or music reviews in a LONG time. Since I was a hardware reviewer and know the BS behind the scenes I don't take hardware reviews seriously either.

You should watch our reviews. I will be doing so for DNF over the next couple days. I decided to go into totally different then what all these other guys are so we will see.

As for Fable III, I had the original on PC but if I play III I will play II first and probably both on XBOX. I am really surprised they didn't release II on PC. Kind of disappointed actually. :p

You should watch our reviews. I will be doing so for DNF over the next couple days. I decided to go into totally different then what all these other guys are so we will see.

As for Fable III, I had the original on PC but if I play III I will play II first and probably both on XBOX. I am really surprised they didn't release II on PC. Kind of disappointed actually. :p
I'm disappointed too because I can't be bothered to play the second on the 360 myself. I'll just read the plot on Wiki and wing it.

As for reviews, I'm talking about sites like IGN and Gamespot. I'll read your review when it's up, just link it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom