expandin a wireless network... wirelessly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it doesn't have a dhcp configuration section... the MAC table was turned on before, and so i know how to use it, but it is off at the moment. i am going to try manually assigning my IP, then set up a mac filtering table, and if that all fails, format. Could be worse. my motherboard could be smoking!

I guess. It doens't make sense as to why it would just stop working.
can you post a screenshot of the scan from your program? I would like to see that. Also, do you have WEP enabled. I know it's been asked, but Need to ask again...
Somthing else, have you checked to make sure the site id's are identical? if you have setup a hard configured interface, try doing a discovery mode scan. This might help...

Well, here i am after formatting my HDD and resintalling windows.It takes ages to d/l sp2 doesnt it? After windows came up...nothing happened. i nearly cried. sort of. Well, to cut a long story short... it was the router.faulty? no, just on the wrong channel. so, lesson to you all... explore all options before formatting your hard drive. Doh!!!!

I thought we covered that one before. well, lesson learned... Glad to hear it's working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom