Exotic/ Classic/ Unusual/ etc car sighting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to go to the pavillions in Scottsdale one weekend and give you guys some good picss last time in porsches alone I saw 2 raced out 914s about 20 911s and caymans a gt3rs and six or so turbo gt2's and 3's.

That and we have some good clubs out here like the mini canyon club and the awd gsr drivetrains
and there's the 92 chevy 1500 that's in the international 200mph club because it runs on jet fuel and has hit 220

that and i've actually seen a gumpert apollo there

Yes theres a teste sitting there, it was for sale too! 56,000$ My father has a couple Porsches he likes to drive around, and knew of a RUF meet in dallas. Showed up and took some pics.

There is a reason they are so cheap. The cars are a pain to maintain. I talked to the owner of one and he said with him and a mechanic it takes about 3 hours and $7000 to change the timing belts, which is a yearly affair.

Hahaha. Why so much corvette hate? :p Sure every middle aged man has a convertible, and yes the base models are pretty boring. But Z06s and ZR1s is really where its at :D

It is, but you have to realize. I live in Kentucky, corvette capital of the world. I see at least 3 every day. Everyone and their mo has a corvette. Actually a lot of moms do, don't ask me why. They are just kind of "done" if you know what I mean. Kind of like how the normal 911 models (not turbo gt3, gt2 etc) have been ruined for me as well because I work at a hospital and for some reason all male doctors have to drive a Carrera 4 cabriolet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom