everyone on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to TF!
I'm 16, in the middle of my GCSE exams. Did my ICT exam yesterday :s

Edit: forgot to mention i have a job on Sundays that pays £6.79 an hour!

In summer going to Sixth form to do ICT, Design and Tech and Music tech for A levels. Hoping to go to university to study games design/graphics :)

im in highschool, im in a building program in school that lets u build houses for $2 an hour!!! pretty bad pay, but its a school class plus i get experience for my future company, Kustum Phencez (im kidding) but i do want a landscape business

I'm a lifelong practitioner of theologicophysicologcocosmogology..............................that is...........................Computer pimp.

im taking courses in game design and also database/SQL programing(oracle)

i also take courses using visual basic and graphics design(ties in with game design)

23, just graduated as a mechanical engineer
i'm a manufacturing engineer at a heat transfer facility... we make radiators for jet engines (everything from 747s, stealth bombers, cruise missles, F-22s...).
i'm trying to break into the computer heat transfer field, specifically in liquid cooling, but its a tough nut to crack...
can anyone hook me up? lol

Im 16, take college course in C+/++, Windows Programming, and game physics, and A.I. ( my uncle is the professor, and i get sorta.....home schooled, if you wanna call it that). Majoring in Science, hoping to kick a55 is chem. next year, and hopefully have a 90%+ Average ( no GPA in canada).

Not a dumba55.

Feel free to ask for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom