error

Hi! Wondering if W10 kept the trouble shooting feature that was in W7. W7 has a trouble shooter feature if you right click on the App.

Yes it still has the "Troubleshoot compatibility" - but that's just a "wizard" for doing the instructions listed setting the compatibility options manually.

Coz they always answer my questions and help me. I think if i met them in person they would be my friends as well. Not sure if i would be their friend though. lol

Coz they always answer my questions and help me. I think if i met them in person they would be my friends as well. Not sure if i would be their friend though. lol
We are all friends here on Techist. Everyone works together as a team to help members with problems . I try to help with my limited knowledge where I can. There are a lot of smart and nice people here. That's why I registered here!!
Gary!!

Hi chara! I'm sure Carnagex will still be a leader after the merger. That will be a decision that the owners of both forums will decide.
You can read about it here!! I'm a member there and I visit both forums at this time.
Maybe the staff will reply on this thread. There is not a date set yet as there are a lot of things that need to be worked out. It seems to be talked about more on CF then it does here???
Site Merger with Techist - Computer Forums
http://www.computerforums.org/forums/social-lounge-off-topic/thoughts-about-merger-227074.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom