error

chara33

Daemon Poster
What causes this:
xa2Afqk.jpg
. is there a way to fix it?

thx

Is it compatible with Win8? Have you tried running it as admin? Set compatibility mode options for the OS that it did work in? Is it a fresh install of the software?

Would suggest contactin the creators of the software to make sure or reading their documentation if they have any.

Is it compatible with Win8? YES. Have you tried running it as admin? No. Set compatibility mode options for the OS that it did work in? 8.1 was fine until yesterday. Is it a fresh install of the software? No.

Would suggest contactin the creators of the software to make sure or reading their documentation if they have any. Have contacted the creator and he has never seen this error before.

So what would you guys try?

thx

My questions were also suggestions.

Run it as admin
Set compatibility mode
Make sure the version you have is compatible with Win10 (latest version?)
Reinstall the software

How do I run it as admin when booting up? Same question as compatibility mode, plz?

thx

How do I run it as admin when booting up? Same question as compatibility mode, plz?

thx

If you're running from a shortcut then right click the shortcut -> Run as admin
Compatibility Options are through right clicking -> Properties -> Compatibility Tab

If that option doesn't appear, then you'll need to go to the EXE's file location and right click the actual EXE and run as admin that way or set the compatibility mode through there (you can also set it to always run as admin through that way as well).

right click on the icon of your Call Clerk program, select properties from the drop down box and select the compatibility tab at the top of the properties box, select the os that your software was designed for and check the box to Run this Program as Administrator

Edit: Ninja'd

Hi! Wondering if W10 kept the trouble shooting feature that was in W7. W7 has a trouble shooter feature if you right click on the App.

Attachments

• Capture48.JPG
    Capture48.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom