Egg Nog

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i dont even think of drinikng raw egss at all and wehn you taste the drink it dosent taste like eggs at all really. Its actually very good the only part that gets me is the craps that you have to deal w/ after words lol. but seriously if you havent had it before then dont knock it till you tried it ok? you shouldnt argue over something that 1 you havent had before and 2 you dont even know whats in it. you hear a little thing about raw eggs and make something big about it when in all actuality its not raw eggs and its actually very good until YOU YOURSELF have tried it and think it taste bad.

Normally I would go out and try it, just because I could.

But I've no idea where to get egg noq. Its not a normal christmas thing in europe. We just go for the straight sprits, we don't bother watering them down with egg, raw or otherwise.

We just go for the straight sprits, we don't bother watering them down with egg, raw or otherwise
Eggnog isn't really meant to get drunk anymore. People do put alcohol in it but now it's more of a kid oriented delicious drink....

People who want to get drunk on the holidays do it....regardless of european or american.

You make it sound like it's purely an american thing to 'water down' alcohol with raw eggs or something when no body even does that in the first place.

Point being everyone likes something that someone else doesn't.

You can like, eat or drink whatever you want, besides the watering down comment was just a flippant remark that really wasn't meant to be taken seriously. And eitherway your welcome to your opinions about egg noq and anything else - so am I.

If your interested i decided to try to make egg noq just haven't yet got around to it. Admittedly i'll probably forget about it soon enough.

if you can google southern comfort eggnog and see what you get. maybe you can order some. trust me it tastes better if you buy it instead of make it. oh and btw its not alcoholic just because it says southern comfort lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom